Monday, October 22, 2012

Science Comics and more- Rosemary Mosco

from Rosemary Mosco's website:

A field naturalist by training, I'm interested in connecting people with environmental science through field experiences and creative communication projects.
I've worked in diverse science and communications roles with organizations such as the National Park Service's Center for Urban Ecology, CIUT FM radio, and FLAP. My nature cartoons have appeared in several publications including The Globe and Mail and Torontoist.
I hold a M.S. degree in the Field Naturalist Program at the University of Vermont, an integrative field program that examines the pieces, patterns and processes in the New England landscape. I completed my thesis work on web-based and place-based climate change communication.
I also earned a B.A. in Anthropology from McGill University.

You may find her website here.
You may find her Science Comics here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.